How to Draw Kitty Softpaws

 Hi, guys! Do you want to draw Kitty Softpaws (from Puss in Boots)? If you do, then I'll teach you how to get started! You guys don't have to do this but I took a picture of my reference.

This is what you are supposed to get to draw. 

First, get a paper or sketchbook or somthing you caan draw with. Next, get a pencil, pen, and colored pencils (or somthing to color with).

Now I'll tell you step by step how to draw her.

First, make the head.


Next, make the eyebrows.

Now, make the eyes ( I was struggling with the eyelashes).



Then, make the eyelashes, highlights, and fill in the eyes.

                                                                               
       
Now, make the mouth.



              I figured that I did not like the eyes that I drew so I redrew them. (Start on the paws, too.)




      Lastly, finish the paws.
             

  I thought my Kitty Softpaws' face shape looked off so I tweaked it (make whiskers too).

Let's color!!!!


This is my finished product! I hope you like it! P.S. BKS. means Baby Kitty Softpaws.